Tuesday 3 September 2013

Mac See Sheer Lipstick


 After constantly failing to find the perfect lipstick in MAC for me, I acquired inspiration from Essie Button's "Top 5 Mac Lipsticks" video. I had been wanting to buy a coral lipstick this summer, and I think I have found the perfect one for me. See Sheer has a lustre formula, which is in fact my favourite out of the many Mac formulas. For one, they are sheer and therefore easy to wear in the day, and secondly they glide smoothly over the lips whilst not emphasising any dry patches. See Sheer lasts around 3 hours on my lips before needing to reapply. The colour is described as a "grapefruit pink" according to Mac, it's a perfect summer colour but I don't imagine I will be getting much wear out of it this winter!



No comments:

Post a Comment