Thursday 6 June 2013

FOTD: Spring Edition


I've really been enjoying the minimalist look at the moment as it is perfect for summer and you can just whack on some crap and you're done. Bish. Bash. Bosh.

For foundation, I used Nars Sheer Glow mixed with Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser. The tinted moisturiser has SPF30, which is great protection when the sun decides to come out, which is rare in the UK. Then I used my favourite bronzer Nars Laguna on the high points of my face and as a contour. Finally, I applied the ultimate peach blusher on my cheeks, Laura Mercier Peach Whisper.
I used MAC eyeshadows from my palette, which you can read about here on my eyes. I used Naked Lunch in the tear duct area and on the first half of the lid, on the other half I used Woodwinked. I then used Era in the crease to blend out Woodwinked. Along the lash line I used Black Tide, as a more subtle eyeliner. On my lashes I applied Max Factor False Lash Effect mascara, which I think is amazing, it gives your eyelashes volume and length.
Lately I've really been loving Dolce Vita by NARS as it's perfect for spring/summer.



So, what's your favourite go to look this spring/summer?


No comments:

Post a Comment